15 October 2009
well Peel (1907-2001) obituary abstract from The Macon Telegraph, Georgia, 19 October 2001, page 4:
- Funeral services held in Roberta Baptist Church; Roberta, Crawford County, Georgia. Burial in Roberta City Cemetery.
- Mrs. Peel was born in Cobb County, Georgia.
- Preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Moseley Peel (1897-1955) and three daughters, Opal Claudine Peel, Betty Jane Peel Rigdon and Juanita Peel Goodson.
- Mrs. Peel was a member of Roberta Baptist Church and a homemaker.
- Survivors include two daughters and three sons-in-law, a sister, fourteen grandchildren, twenty-four great grandchildren, three great-great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
- Donations requested for the American Cancer Society.
- Goddard Funeral Home of Roberta had charge of arrangements.